Preventing and minimizing risk of injuries & maximising pefrformance
This site and its material, the workshops and on-line workshops are created for professionals in the fields of: medicine, rehabilitation, healthcare, movement, exercise, coaching, manual therapy…
To be able function successfully specially in the long term, quality and dosage of the movement and exercise are critical factors.
Movement is not always medicine, but it can be – if there is appropriate quality and dosage!
Quite a big portion of musculoskeletal problems arise from habitual movement and posture, specially if we top that up with the problematic dosage of the movement – to the lack of movement and on the otherhand to the overuse of the movement.
Quality of the movement plays big role in recurring MSK problems, because in our sickcare system the main focus is still in the structural injury of the tissue and the cause of that is neglected. The cause is quite often lack of quality in the movement, not always nor alone, but it still plays major role.
Funny thing is that same areas that are overloaded, having increased risk of an injury, are also leaking the performance due to the proportionate length of tissues, their ability to shear against eachother and their ability to activate & produce strength.
When you want to make sure that movement and exercise is medicine and maximises performance, join us to learn:
- Crucial factors of functional anatomy in practice
- Critical details of the exercise and foundational movement patterns for balance & optimization
- The effect of isolated detailes functional anatomy to global anatomy in practice of movement patterns and exrcise drills
- The effect of global functional anatomy to details of anatomy in practice of movement patterns and exercise drills
- Variability in movement strategies
- Movement assessment in context of the needs, in theory and in practice:
- Postural assessment for neutral stability for foundational movement patterns
- Movement assessment for neutral stability for foundational movement patterns
- Understanding of different movement strategies: 4D dynamic movement control
- Progressions & regressions from neutral stability towards 4D dynamic control in exercises
- Progressions & regressions from Local to Global exercises, in the context of myofascial continuities
- Merging in stability, control, mobility & flexibility and strength training to hit multiple training goals at once. Making this process of change as easy as possible for the client, for them to be as successful as possible.
From these workshops you’ll get a clear, easy to use practical tool for movement understanding, practical assessment and movement optimisation. Tool that is in the context of the needs for clients. A tool to prevent inujuries, minimise risk of injuries in training and daily living. Preventing the leakage of perfomance and then maximizing performance
Education consists of four workshops:
- Shoulder girdle
- Lower extremity
- Spine & abdomen
- Integration with functional taping for movement balance
HEALTH 4 PERFORMANCE: INTEGRATION & FUNCTIONAL TAPING
In integration workshop the functional anatomy from the previous workshops will be revised. Focus is now more in the global perspective to understand how all the details are linked: Postural and then movement assessment, ability to control, flexibility and mobility tof the tissues and possible strength issues. How the previously mentioned issues are related to increased risk of injuries and loss of performance.
Focus in the practice is how to balance and optimise local and global functional anatomy in relation to posture and movement in foundational exercise and movement patterns.
In this workshop we pull all the strings together, learning from multiple case reports how many different options there can be in varaibale solutions. And learn a new tool – functional taping. How to use it as a tool improve movement and as a tool to help to teach movement to clients:
- The global anatomy in practice.
- Postural and moivement assessment for movement quality.
- financially and timewise efficient yet simple postural movement assessment?
- How to make that count to that exact client? How to assess what matters in that individuals life?
- How to transfer balanced posture in to optimized movement in different variation in pushing, pullin, squatting, lunges deadlifts with different variation:
- How to use flexible tape to prevent injuries & maximise performance:
- Improve flexibility
- Improve mobility
- Improve neutral stability and dynamic control
- Enhance maximum performance
- Not just taping isolated areas, but seeing further – how isolated anatomy is linked to each other in global picture
- Creating possbilities to move better globally
- Acting locally – thinking globally
- Acting globally – thinking locally
And most of all – how to motivate client to long-lasting process of change through assessment of the quality of the movement. To create situation that you don’t need to sell further appointments, but client wants to get more. While clients perceives how their movement patterns may be the cause for their Cervical & thoracic spine, shoulder or upper extremity, low back, pelvic, hip, knee ankle or foot musculoskeletal pains and dysfunctions. The respect of the value of your knowledge in to their individual lives increases exponentially.
Workshop is part of Health4Performance education that consist of 4 workshops. Focus is to learn new tools for effective asessment and to ease movement teaching and increasing success rate in practice.
This Health4Performance education forms a solid continuation together with Anatomy Trains in Training workshop which focuses heavily in to the details of 4D-movement and its anatomy of neuro-myofascia and myofascial conituities in movement and context with the other systems in our body.
- No upcoming workshops